Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another remake!?

OK, so Hollywood screwing with yet another timeless classic. This time they have run out of good ideas and remade True Grit. It's either out or coming out (not of the closet Matt)and it's...well....chapping my ass.

I'm sure they'll but some aah inspiring special green screen effects and techno wizardry that will justify the amount of money they spent to make it. But lets face it the Duke is rolling in his grave and all his dedicated, non EBT account having loyalist are loading up their six guns.

I think what gets me the most is Jeff Bridges? Really? Then Matt Damon?? What kind of scene is that gonna be? Matt kick, or rips, some European guy's vast deference out, then Bridges lights up a dubbie and talks about wanting his rug back?? I think I'll go see it just to watch Josh Brolin.(You known that cool mother sucker from No Country For Old Men) That crazy mother is today's Sam Elliot, I wouldn't mind watching that guy kick some one's hart out with those pointy cowboy boots.(he's dreamy)

Anyway, if I go watch it I'll see it at a matinee. Not because that's all the money I have left on my EBT card for the month, but because if I don't like it I didn't spend that much. If you don't expect to much you won't be let down.

By the way Mark the Shark, per our last conversation, here are a couple of remakes I wouldn't mind seeing.




1 comment:

  1. WHORE RIDDEN PLANET WILL BE MY DESKTOP PIC TILL THE ZOMBIES COME.

    ReplyDelete